Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where has the summer gone??

So I haven't been on here for a bit... seems as though time runs faster these days!! we have been really busy! Kami gets married this weekend and I have been doing her flowers her pictures and creating some of the decor! phew... glad my girls won't be getting married anytime soon!! We have spent fun days by willard bay jumping on an inflatable tramp, going to the zoo , and getting ready for school! on top of everything else we just found out we are moving to Perry, Ut !! (in two weeks!!) eek!! So i guess I will have to throw on my super woman cape and tackle that too!! I'm am excited... its a little different than we have been used too. The home is a lil smaller but we will be debt free in 12 mo!! yay!! its a really quiet town and the home is surrounded by peach orchards!! what a fun way for my kids to spend the reat of the summer. We are excited that we will be moving close to Toms sister Brenda and her family. The kids are already signed up to be in the peach days parade!! So if any of you want to come up the 2nd weekend in september we will save you a seat!!!

4 comments:

eVans Family said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? YOU ARE MOVING??!?!?!? Crazy Girl!! We will miss you being so close, but wish you the best! Let me know if you need any help moving!

thetoddfamily said...

Where the heck is Perry utah??????????? This is CRAAZY!! but it sounds like it will be good for you guys and You deserve good things, so i hope everything works out. let me know if you need any help.

Lacy said...

Wow! I hate moving! I don't envy you there. But I love peaches that sounds great! What brought the move on and Is Perry up toward Logan?

Natalie Swanson said...

We are so happy for you!!! But, you are not allowed to move any more. Every time you move you move farther away. So this is your last move or next you will be out of state J/K. Let us know if you need any help:)