Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Daddy Daughter date!!





Taylor had been telling everyone that she was going to go to Chilli's with Tom for dinner for her birth-day. She has been such a good girl and so helpful that we decided we would suprise her and Tom asked her out on a date! She was so excited Tom had given her a corsauge to make it official! I don't know why she wanted to go to Chilli's so bad, I guess because when me and Tom go for dinner (very rarely) we end up at Chilli's so I guess she thought it was a pretty special place. so cute. She had Tom's outfit picked out and everything, such a girl. She wouldn't let him wear it until the went because it was on reserve!She thought she was the cats meow! Tom let her order anything she wanted and even let her get desert. He said when they brought out her Ice Cream Cake her eyes just got huge! I think It was really special because Tom has been working so much they don't get to spend as much time together. She is such a Daddy's girl and always has been. I can't say she has bad taste in men! LOL . Now Mckaydee's ready for her turn! Guess where she wants to go? I.H.O.P shes so easy to please!! I just love my girls. Happy dates for now, I have a feeling it wont be so easy girls when you get older. Daddy will be hard for the boys to impress!!

1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

Adorable! Karlee has no interest in Daddy daughter date. She says that daddy's don't date there daughters cause that's gross. Go figure, what happened to her innocence is what I would like to know. She was to smart for her own good sometimes. Or maybe not. Anyhow I hope Taylor had a wonderful time and dating is all cracked up to what she thought it would be. Love ya and miss you tonz!!!