Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday boy

Baby Killian has just turned one!! He is such a doll I just wanted to tell him how happy I am that he is in my life. I have been tending him while his mamma works at provo craft. I can proudly say im his second momma. He will go to me over everyone else (if sis is not around!) and I love it. He has helped to curb my baby hunger. he is such a peanut but doesn't let it stop him. He loves the chaous of my house and want to be like the big kids!! I love you lil KK and know you will grow into such a carasmatic and mystivous young man. xoxoxox know that your mom loves you very much and is always there to protect you. She worries that sometimes shes not a good mom (like most of us) but I know your father in Heaven has sent you down to her because she is so attentive and loving to you. Always be a good boy and try not to cause her too much grief. I have a feeling you wil be pretty adventerous as you get older and that just might give her a heart attack. much love myy lil man!





2 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

LOL! Aahh! You are too sweet to me and my baby boy! Thanks for being his second mama and for all your help! luv ya

Justin and Steph said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday baby KK!