Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First snowfall!

The first big snowstorm hit!! My kids couldn't wait to get out there and play! Kaydee said "i'll make sure I don't eat the yellow snow k mom?" so cute. Haidyn still wanted to mow the lawn (I hope he still wants to do that when hes older!) I love watching their faces light up when they roll around in it. I remeber how much I used to love the snow. Some how the older I get the less fond I've become of it. I guess you don't relize all the work that goes into dressing three kids then an hour later stiripping off layers of clothes and trying to get those pink faces and hands warm. What fun for them. Now time for some hot chocolate (if i only had Kristy's cocoa maker haha)









1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

You need to get him a snow blower!! I'm not very fond of the snow either!
Miss you tonz!!