Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas dance recital

My girls have had their first dance recital, We had the oppurtunity to watch them perform at the Christmas gift show at the expo center. I was so amazed at how well they did in front of the crowd even being a little nervous! I was worried how they would do because i asked Taylor over and over to show me and she was reluctant to practice in front of me. Mckaydee has always had a nack for free style and I was worried Taylors rythum would be a little off but, she NAIELD it front and center. All the other girls were following her lead. She had a smile on her face the entire time! How proud I am of them. I was tickled pink. Kaydee was funny after her dance she admitted to me she was nervous infront of all those people but she overcame her fear and danced her little heart out! We are changing Dance studios in January to give the girls a little more challenging routines. They will be starting at Center Stage where many dancers from Dancing with the stars has danced! (including Marie Osmond!) Im excited to see what this next year will bring!! I love you my little ballerinas!!


Here is Taylor starting it off Kaydee is to the left!!






3 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

It has been so much fun watching your girls dance, dance, dance!

Justin and Steph said...

We just got back from Karlees dance recital. I think I love it more than her...maybe not. It is so fun to watch her. I love being a MOM!

eVans Family said...

What dolls! Its so neat to see your children's accomplishments! I"'m sure they are just loving it!