Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve!

Ok so it's Easter Eve. Yes I have made my sweet daughters wear the famous curlers. They had so much fun decorating their eggs. Kristy and Kelly came over and we even let Killian take a try (he loved it!, but he did try to drink the dye I think he thought it looked tasty!!) I wish we could bottle up the excitement of the kids. I would be rich! Even though It gets exhausting keeping up with their energy! I knew it was just because they were anticipating what would be awaiting them in the morning! I know I just have a few precious years before some of the magic is gone. So I want to relish every moment! and it is nice having the line " the Easter Bunny only comes to good boys and girls!!" I had to laugh when I caught them all asleep, what wonderment must they be dreaming of?? even my lil ella tucked under Taylors neck new something special was coming! They look so sweet and I love that. I just dont want to forget these special moments!! catch more of the fun tommarow!! sleep well my babies!














2 comments:

Lacy said...

so cute! I love the curlers! My mom used to put curlers in my hair every sonday. The funny thing is my hair was naturaly wavy. I think if she'd jelled it and crunched it we wouldn't have needed the curlers. Oh well...Can't wait to see the curls on your girls and all of your kids happy grins.

I love...love... Easter!

Justin and Steph said...

You are seriously such an awesome Mom and the Best Friend I have ever had! Your house is so cute and your babies are even cuter!!!!! I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you in June!