Wednesday, April 1, 2009

hmmmm.....

After some thought I have decided that i'm not that great of a blogger. I have read many a blog that brought a tear to my eye and brought a smile to my face! I'm greatful for the wonderful insights you have all givin me! I hope I one day can express the love and fun thought of my life! sometimes i just feel as though one day drifts into the next and by the time I get to blogging there has been soo much going on i don't know quite how to cram it all in! so bear with me! one day I will get it! I just wanted to thank a few people in my life... even if they never read this! I first want to thank my husband Tom. There are sometimes i want to pick up my boot straps and and leave it all behind! (one for a min) then i realize he truly knows me.. without saying a word he just gets me! Its the lil things that matter like him telling me to remeber to breath and for heavens sake even laugh a lil! sometimes I get so caught up in the need to's that the want to's get left behind! He reminds to take a little time for myself! I also wanted to thank my sister Kristy, she has always been such a great sister and friend. I know she loves my kids unconditionaly even if they do beg her to get their way! I can always go to her with an unjugmental ear. She doesn't know how much I love and care for her. I am so proud of her for her position with her job and how well her lil KK is taken care of. she is the sweetest person I know! My friend Steph... what can I say about Steph!! she is my serogant sis! We have been friends since i can rember I always look up to her for her cool and collected way of handleing things! she has her priorites in order and doesnt bow down to anyone for them!! I have always looked up to her she ia a true friend and I know I will always beable to lean on and learn from her!.Ok so I can't get to all of you who have enriched my life today! but i will get my gratitude to you!! I know if I just try to be a little better every day its that much closer to who I want to become!! love all

2 comments:

Lacy said...

You know what, all of us mom's feel that way. Like one day is going to the next.
I have pictures of Lilla's first hair cut that never got on the blog. Questen's football game ect.

I just pick one or if I have friends asking for (something like you did with your house pics) that's what I do. I let the others slide or later I put them in out of order,but with the date on them.
Your doing good. keep at it!

eVans Family said...

Keri - I think you do a great job blogging! It's your blog and you can do whatever you want - you don't have to blog about every little thing - just whatever inspires you! I think you are an amazing person and I am so lucky to know you! Keep it up! Love ya!