Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OK so i haven't blogged for like ever and ever!! soheres whats up! I have been redecorating my house! not a whole overhaul just a few new decorations to give me a boost through this never ending wintwer!! arrg!! so i promissed a few friends i would post the pics!! i have also been doing alot of photo work with my awsome sis-in-law Brenda! who has shown me the photo ropes!! you don't know caous until you asee 30 cheer-leaders tumbling around in between the flash of the camera! they where really fun though! my sis Kami is also planning a wedding this aug. 22 just 10 days after my 10 year aniversary!! i have a feeling it will be a busy summer!! I have got my new camera up and running so there really shouldn't be a reason behind any procrastination of bloggin!! haha! so i am promising myself to be better!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I can't wait to see some pictures!

eVans Family said...

Your house turned out soooo cute - (not that it wasn't cute before!) Good job! I'm jealous- you are SO talented from hair & makeup to photography to interior decorator. Sometimes I wonder if you aren't Wonder Woman!