Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stuck in a Rut.........

The fraise "Stuck in a Rut" has new meaning to me. Have you ever been stuck in one?? I have repetedly. I guess im just a creature of habit. It occured to me that the "rut" really isn't the problem it's the forward or uphill movement that is or the effort that we know it will take. I don't know about you, but I've never been a fan about working out! I think the "rut" is the Lords way of saying "O.k., this isn't seving you anymore. Time to move on." but we get attached to Comfort even if that comfort is no longer good for us. It's like those old jeans that are comfy but the seat is a lilttle worn and saggy so they really aren't flattering anymore. We like the idea of change looking at diferent stores and styles of jeans, but then you see the price tag and its "I'm not paying that! were they that expensive last time??" but, you really do need new ones.... so you grab them and off to the dressing room, which I hate. Do they really have to use that bad lighting? you think they would sell more if they used one of those "skinny" carnaval mirrors! At any rate they look ok and after trying a few styles on and finding the right price range you decide. Thats the important part, deciding!

No comments: