Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dancing Queens!

Today was the girl's first dance lesson. I didn't think that I would be as excited to see them go as I was. It was an all day event! Kristy and I went to register them with our boys (who were not as excited to be there!) and then we were off to shop for the perfect outfits! Kristy has danced her way through life and was determind to get my girls involved! we went to Target where we had nasty lunch and no luck with clothes or shoes! We had to find black all leather Ballet shoes and oh by the way none of the Paylesses in utah county carry them!! so off we were to Jordan Landing we went! where Kristy had found adorable skirts and shirts for the girls at carters~! (and she had a coupon that was burning a hole in her pocket!!LOL! Thankfully there was a Payless nearby with an abundance of black ballet shoes!! We were in bussiness!! (good thing too because we only had 15 min to be home before the girls got off the bus!) we got them dressed and headed out! We were the only mom's poking our heads through the window to catch a glimpse of the girls in action!! Im sure the teacher just loved us! They are taking a combo of jazz,tumbling,and ballet! they will be performing twice this year! so I'm sure there will be many more dance pics!! I decided we needed a little photog shoot when they got home and the girls were a little tired from the day so they were a little hard too work with! Mckaydee was showing her exhaustion by wanting to be asleep in every shot!! haha those girls keep me on my toes!! Thank you Kristy for all your help!! Dance usually brings up bad memories for me. Taking kristy to and from dance always in rush hour traffic 4-5 days a week and her continuosly fliting around the house!! I had a new sense of excitement today seeinf there cute little faces lght up! Taylor was all worried she would be late she didn't want to miss out on anything!! I think this will be a new fun chapter for the girls!! Dance like no one is watching girls!!! Have fun I love you~ mom


2 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

What a day, huh! It was worth every minute of it though. I can't wait for wednesday to roll around again!

Mandy Rene said...

Hey Sis,
The girls are so cute...I cant believe how big Taylor is getting, I remember the baby shower when you were pregnant with her. And Mckady (cant spell) wow I have not seen her since she was born. And my nephew I dont think that I met him yet but he is a handsome. Well I love you and come add me as a friend I have a blogger page now.