Wednesday, October 1, 2008

camping with vern and patty




We had so much fun going to Vern and Patty's cabin (my best friends dad and girlfriend) . I have known Vern forever and he has kinda adopted me and my family. I think because Steph lives so far away im the closest thing to her and i appreciate that! We got to ride four wheelers and just hang out and relax. It was so beautiful up there. We stayed on the deck most of the day watching the kids play and I got fried!!! my face looked like a lobster. lol. we roasted marshmellows and made smores! mmmm. My kids absolutely love the outdoors and it was fun to just let them relax and enjoy the beauty.Taylor loves their dogs chase and bailey but, they are older and dont enjoy her carting them around as much!! we had to keep reminding her that htey were old!! she is such an animal lover! she keeps trying to convince me of getting her a fish which in most houses would be a reasonable pet! But you may not know Im deathly afraid of them!! My dad got me and my sister crayola fish tanks one year for christmas and we jammed as many little fish in there we could. I think there just wasn't enough room so when I would go to feed them some of them would jump out and I would run to the kitchen grab a spoon scoop them back up into the tank. Needless to say some of them started swimming sideways and that ws the end of my love for fish! one day maybe i will swallow my fear and suprise her with an attiquite tank with the a good lid!! haha thank you so much vern for letting us stay with you hope to see more of the cabin next year!!

1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

Oh, I wish I would have been there. Anyways, maybe next summer. You need to take your blog off private. Then people can find you. Also if you go on Kristi's blog and click on people she knows you will come across peolle. You will be suprised who you can find. Call me. Love ya!