Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The ZOO!

The kids LOVE the zoo. This was the perfect day it wasn't to hot and most kids were in school so it wasn't too crowded. My aunt Patty was here for a couple of weeks and we wanted to take all the kids so we loaded up and off we went. Taylor was in school and she wasn't very happy she missed it when she got home!the kids sat on the elephant it made sneezing noises and sprayed water at them. they are all watching to see the spray. They have really done a lot of work to the zoo it is looking really nice. They have added a carosel the kids were so excited. Baby KK was too nervous to sit on one of the animals by himself so grandma decided to get on one with him. He loved it. I loved seeing my mom up there!! haha. I love watching how much they love the different animals and seeing them learn about them. My favorite is the monkey's I would love to take one home! I figure I raise monkey's anyway so it would feel right at home!!



2 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

How fun!!! I wish I was there, miss you tonz!

kristy,kelly,killian said...

Thanks for taking my baby with you guys, he loves being with you and the kids. And I have to get the pic of mom and kk on the carasale!