Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. my children
2. my family
3. meditation
4. hair
5. giving to those in need
6. cleaning (I know I know I'm weird)
7. Learning new things
8. angels

8 Words or phrases I say often:

1. good morning sunshine!
2. are you having issues?
3. luvs
4. little monkey butt!
5. honey
6. It's nighty nighty time for you...(and it goes on!)
7. goober
8. do-be-do!

8 Things i want to do before I die:
1. See my babies graduate
2. See my babies confidant and self-reliant
3. get a boob job (i know superficial)
4. not live pay check to pay check
5. travel to exotic places
6. have a full clientele
7. become a reiki master
8. sit on a porch swing and look back with no regrets with my soul mate!

8 Things I have learned from my past:
1. the squeeky wheel gets the greese.
2. I don't have babies I have monkey's
3. you only get out of life what you put into it.
4. if you dont relax you will become nurotic (still working on that one!)
5. people you love the most can be taken from you in a blink of an eye.
6. those people will still have an effect on you.
7. you never know who is watching....make sure its something good!
8. take each day at a time it may be all you have time for!

8 places I would love to go or see:
1. cruise ship
2. wisconsin in the summer to see Steph
3. France
4. Heaven (not to soon though)
5. Vegas hair show
6. sugarland concert
7. cabo
8. the temple

8 things I currently need or want:
1. money
2. lots of money
3. a new car
4. lipo and a boob job
5. more energy
6. self enlightenment
7. a live in maid
8. a day off!! hahaha

I tag kristy!( steph already did it and at this time thats all on my list!! hehe

2 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

I want lipo!!!! lol Love ya miss ya

kristy,kelly,killian said...

I hope all your wishes come true! I will get to this as soon as kk will allow