Friday, October 3, 2008

Its crazy how I am reminded every day that these little beings that I care for are growing so fast right before my eyes, Even though the mundane chores of the day are tiresome and I am often tried beyond what I think I can bear, It only takes one small moment or a song that brings floods of emotions of them going to be on there own. Now i know they are only 6,5 and 3 but it seems as though every morning they have grown a little slowly changing into the adults they will one day become and i remember that my most important job is them. I hope that even with my many mistakes they will grow into confident and well adjusted people. It amazes me the heart ache I have knowing I will be leaving them in a few short weeks when I go to oklahoma to visit my aunt for a week. I have never left my children for that long ever!! I know I will have fun but some how a mothers worry never leaves! I dont think I will beable to totally relax. I just hope they know how important they are to me and how much I love them, They bring such joy to my life. They are doing so many fun things and I wonder what new changes I will see when i return! I am eternally greatfull.

1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

What are you going to Oklahoma for? I wish you were coming here for a week. Is your mom and sister going? It is true, my kids wake up taller and smarter. Or maybe I'm waking up old and stupid.