Friday, September 26, 2008

My Ella

my lil Ella her story is neat one she is my chug. She is the daughter of my old chiuahua "boss" and Kristy's pug "Bailey" I had been begging Kristy with a chug ever since I can remember but she never relented until she became so tired and pregnant with killian that she said if I took care of Bailey for a few months she would let me have one!! It didn't take long for Bailey and Boss to become "stuck together" as my kids called it and Bailey was pregnant! She bacame really big and uncomfortable so we new it wasn't going to be long for the pups to be here. We had gotten a couple of opinions on how many pups she would have they all said three or four!! We got on u tube and started reading up on the birth because me and Kristy both didn't know much about it. We soon found out just how detailed and how involved we would be!! Kristy said she would volenteer moral support but I would be the one in charge of all the dirty details!! on april 22,08 Bailey went into labor about 4 in the moring. I came in her room and sat with her . She deliverd her first baby about 6:30 am a big boy who paved the way for not 3 or 4 but 8 pups!! I helped her through the whole thing helping break their bags suctioning out their little faces and tying off their cords! Bailey was such a trooper! she is a baby making machine! she had one just about every hour after she started labor sometime two at once! I didnt relize how much of a bond you can make with a dog going through a similar process to bring fourth life! I was so honord to have been there for her and in return I got to keep the runt of the litter a lil girl we named Ella (short for Cinderella) cause i thought she was going to be my little princess! I love her a ton even though at times she tries my patience!! She loves to sleep with Taylor and loves people. She is kinds a attention hog!! I didn't relize that alot of Bailey's personality traits are genetic! she didn't get much of Boss's quiteness. the girls got alot of personality, she just wouldn't fit in our family if she didn't! we love you Ella!

2 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

I finally got to see her. She is adorable. I will take some pics of Jas.

Justin and Steph said...

oh yah how did you get such a cute back ground. call me!