Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby KK


This is my nephew baby KK. He is soo adorable I love him so much. On this day we gave him his first hair cut and tatoo! he is getting all around and into everything. He likes to play and is always smiling. I htink now he is starting to be more comfortable going to others and he loves coming to my house to play. I can't believe he is already nine mo! Kristy is already planning his first B-day. How fun it is to be a first time mom!! He looks alot like his daddy but you can still see his mamma in him. Not like my kids they all look like Tom and Kristy! (not fair!!) I keep trying to tell Kristy to have more babies but she is relentless on waiting. I guess this means i will have more time to play with her babies as mine are getting older. I just hope mine arent old enough to baby sit the next time she has one! haha

1 comment:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

I love those pics! And I was totally kiddin' about putting pics of him on there silly!