Monday, September 8, 2008

my sweet family



My family has always been important to me i've always been a natural leader guiding with love. My kids are getting older now and I love every hurdle we have been through! Although i would'nt have thought i would have survived it all. My youngest child a son named Haidyn was born with left hemispheric cortical dysplasia( a fancy way of saing only the right side of his brain works!!) he is now 3 and i marvel at all the accomplishments this little guy has made! he just learned how to say his name last night nd was so happy he was understood! Its amazing to me the little stuff i took for granted with my girls now 6 and 5. My girls love their little brother and even though they pick on him (toughen him up!) i now we have instilled a love for him and other people with disabilities in them. I am so proud of the accomplishments all my klids have made! My Taylor is 6 and she was born with attitude! she has giving me a run for my money but, she is worth it. I hope she takes with her always the confidence she has now and she knows the right desicion even if she has to try the wrong one on first! Mckaydee has always been a mommy's girl i used to have to clean the house with her strapped to my chest! she still is curious as to what i am doing and likes to nurture others. I hope she will always keep with her the sweetness she has to offer and continues to make people work for her approval. I know my kids know I love them and as a mom, I know that's one of the best things I can offer them! My sister Kristy and I have become very close in our later years and even more so now that she has my beautiful nephew Killian. We spend so much time together since both our husbands work take them away. We have now founded a group called the abandand wifes club!! We mostly use it to go to lunch and shop but, our plan is to work out and do more productive things I PROMISE!!! lol. I just wanted to thank her for alawy being supportive and reminding me that we were sisters by chance but friends by choice!! love you all.

1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

Look at you bloggin. Anyways, I love you and your beautiful kids. I'm so excited to hear that your little man said his name last night. That is so awesome. Love you all!