Monday, September 15, 2008

capture the moment






This was my first photo shoot with my sis and her cute family! I had soo much fun and im pretty proud of the results.I like capturing the sweetness that a family has for one another. Kelly made it a lil hard he usuallyy pulls funny faces,but I think we got some good ones. my sis has always been photogenetic so she isnt hard to work with at all. my nephew i think will follow in moms footsteps hes usually pretty good at cheeseing for pics! i love this cute family!

3 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

I wish I lived closer so you could take our pics! What don't you do Keri? You are so talented.

Justin and Steph said...

Hey tell kristi i suck at email so my email is hairbypunky@yahoo.com love ya!

kristy,kelly,killian said...

Ooohhh!!! I dido Steph, you are simply the BEST! We will have to take some more, if I can talk Kelly into it.