Friday, September 26, 2008

THE CIRCUS

Just wanted to take a few moments to express my love for my kids. I was so excited last night to have a date night while my kiddies were at the Circus.(thanks mom) and me and Tom did have have fun but I noticed myself getting ansy as the time went on watch the clock waiting for my babies to get home and tell me all about the fun time they had. They got home at 10:30 and were tuckerd out I got haidyn out of the car and he said "nigh night mommy" so I new he was a gonner. They told me stories of the elephants and the Lions the looks on their faces where priceless. I loved hearing each ones randitions of what happened. Taylor the big girl she is was matter of fact and so well worded, Mckaydee told me her story in her little voice and her cute little way of saying this like poepoe instead of pillow she still has trouble pronouncing some of her letters like r it was so neat. I love these little guys and being home full time with them has allowed me to appreciate them so much more I didn't realize the little things I was missing before. I love you all my little chitlions!

1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

Why is it that when our kids our gone we don't function very well. It's like we only function in chaos. Maybe we should thank the mom's for that one.