Monday, September 8, 2008

summer fun!

The kids had soo much fun this summer im kinda sad to see it go, even though i am excited to see cooler weather. We did some really fun things this summer. We loved to play in the water i think my kids were fish at some point!! I love watching how much they grow over the summer. I do think that 3 mo is a little long for them to be out Taylor seems to so much better when she has things to ocupy her all the time! Mckaydee is really coming into her own she isnt quite as shy and really loves to perform in front of us and do songs and dances around. Haidyn is such a ham and really has such a good temperment. He really lights up my life. i love the diversity they bring me. kate on jon and kate plus 8 once said everyday is soo diferent yet painfully the same!


2 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

Um, excuse me, I don't see any pics of me and baby kk here! j/k You know I have to give you crap! So did you check out all my previous blogs?

Justin and Steph said...

I miss out on all the fun.