Monday, September 8, 2008

peach days!






Peach days were so much fun. They are held in Brigham city every year. My sister in law Brenda owns a photography studio and enters a float every year. She won best of show last year. This year the them was angels. My kids got to dress up and be in the parade even Haidyn, who got to ride on the four wheeler. (the highlight of his day!) They sat so good and waved at every body. Kristy taught them how to wave like princesses. Mckaydee kept calling the parade "The marching" it was so cute. Unfourtunally on the way back to Brendas my littlest angel got the flu, it was so sad! Im really glad he didnt have to miss it though!

2 comments:

kristy,kelly,killian said...

Oohh!!! They look so stinkin' cute! Next year I really need to come with you and see them and their cute princess waves. Your blog is looking spectacular! I forgot to show you a couple of things though, so call me or come over today.

Justin and Steph said...

Ker they are so adorable. I need cute pics like that of my kids all dressed up. I can't believe how big your kids are. Love Ya!!!!