Monday, September 8, 2008

My Hubby!

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you all about my wonderful hubby and father to my kids. His name is Thomas Howard Houston the III i always thought that his name sounded prince like! He has always been my best friend there is nothing I keep from him.We met over 10 yrs ago thru my cousin Michael. We went hot tubbing and were inseperable ever since. He is a people person and has an ease talking to all kinds of people. He has been working for Wagstaff Crane and really enjoys it. The guys at his work request him to go with them so he works all the time.(hence the abandoned wife's club!! haha) but i am blessed to be albe to stay at home with my babies. I do miss him though! He can always make me laugh witch is great unless I'm trying to stay mad to make a point then it doesn't work in my favor!! I am so lucky to find someone that I want to be with forever. I can see us walking around when we are 80 him teasing all the grandkids and still making naughty advances toward me. He is really good at making me blush also!! He is also an amazing father. My kids miss him greatly when he is away. They love to hear his voice. He likes to rough house with them.It scares me to death but they love it.. My favorite memory ever is the look on his face everytime he held our babies for the first time! their is nothing sweeter than a fathers proud unwaivering love! I love you sweetie and always will!! xoxox


1 comment:

Justin and Steph said...

You 2 are perfect for each other and I love you both dearly!! Tommy I can honestly say I love you for making my best girly friend happy. Thanks guy.